Prospect Biosystems' technology will provide rapid and valuable information to connect subcellular biology with biomarkers,
and to identify additional pathway biomarkers and their network.
- Fractionation and enrichment of a known pathway marker into well-defined specific subcellular locations for control and experimental samples
- Calculation of the markerís relative % distribution among fractions
- Determination of the fraction which shows the biggest difference in relative % distribution between control and experimental samples
- Further separation of the defined fractions using 2DE or MUDPIT
- Identification of additional differentially expressed proteins by mass spectrometry
- Evaluation of those identified proteins which directly connect with the pathway