- In 2010, Prospect signed distribution agreements for Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, and China. Currently, the company is negotiating distribution agreements for Australia, Japan and Europe.
- In October 2009, Prospect Biosystems installed its first Edge200 Separation System at UMass Medical School.
- In December 2008, Prospect received an Edison Innovation Commercialization Fund award.
- In September, 2008, Prospect Biosystems received a seed grant from the NJIT Enterprise Development Center for marketing and product development.
- Prospect Biosystems was an invited participant in June, 2008, in the Bio-Rad Life Science Tools Partnering Event.